A tunnel is not a tunnel, unless you can go through it!
Now Open Daily!
The revitalized Brockville Railway Tunnel is now open daily from 9:00am to 9:00pm up to September 30. Fall and winter hours are to be determined.
Thanks to generous donations and grants, there is no fee to access the tunnel during this time.
To Enjoy Your Tunnel Experience:
- For your safety, the tunnel is under video surveillance.
- Please use "WALKING SPEED" to ensure everyone's safety - this includes bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, etc.
- To avoid injury to yourself and damage to the tunnel, please stay within the concrete curbs and away from the tunnel walls.
- Groundwater will always be dripping down the walls and from above in some places. Consider wearing a hat, jacket, or rain poncho.
- Help keep your tunnel smoke-free and litter-free.
Be safe and proceed at your own risk.
- Thank You!