Railway Tunnel is NOW OPEN 7 Days a Week From 9am - 9pm
Enjoy Your Tunnel Experience in 2019:
- For your safety, the tunnel is under video surveillance.
- Please "WALK YOUR WHEELS" to ensure everyone's safety - this includes bicycles, skateboards, etc.
- To avoid injury to yourself and damage to the tunnel, please stay within the concrete curbs and do not touch the mineral deposits on the tunnel walls.
- Please follow all public smoking, vaping, littering, and loitering laws while on tunnel property.
- Pets are allowed but they must be on a short leash and under control at all times. You are responsible to clean up after your pet, so please come prepared.
- Groundwater will always be dripping down the walls and from above in some places. Consider wearing a hat, jacket, or rain poncho.
- The walking surface will be wet & slippery in some sections. Please wear proper footwear for traction.
- Please be safe and proceed at your own risk.
- Thank You!
DONATIONS can be made to support ongoing operations, or for phase 2 of the tunnel property project. To make an secure online donation, or to contact someone about a donation, please click DONATE
Donation bins (emptied daily) are also available at both tunnel entrances. We appreciate all financial assistance as our goal is to keep access to the tunnel free for all to enjoy.